Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane: I'm always under pressure

⚽ Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane: I"m always under pressure ⚽



Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane accepts he’s always being judged.


Despite leading Los Blancos to continental success in his debut season, Zidane insisted that he can’t rest on his laurels and rely on that triumph and his status as a club legend to keep the supporters’ demands at bay.


“When you are at Real Madrid, you are expected to do your best at all times to achieve results,” said Zidane. “Ever since I’ve been here, the expectations have been high.


“I’m aware that winning the Champions League in my first season was something extraordinary but now we have to fight to repeat that and win the league title.


“Titles are quickly forgotten about and you always have to try to prove why you won them.”