Bournemouth loanee Wilshere re-iterates Arsenal stance

⚽ Bournemouth loanee Wilshere re-iterates Arsenal stance ⚽



Jack Wilshere has yet again insisted that he will not be worrying about his Arsenal future until season’s end.


The 25-year-old midfielder is impressing on his season-long loan with AFC Bournemouth but says he is none the wiser as to what will happen this summer.


I’m not thinking about it,” said Wilshere.


I’ve got a year left at Arsenal. As soon as the season ends, I’l sit down and I’ll think about it.


“But my main concern at the moment is trying to keep Bournemouth in this league.


“No matter what happens next year – if I’m here, if I’m not, if I’m at Arsenal, whatever – you know no-one wants a relegation next to their name.


“You don’t want to be involved in a team that got relegated so that’s what we’ re doing now, trying to put Bournemouth in a good position.


“At the end of the season I’ll have a think about it.”